Week one: a tragedy
Hi.
IB exam is still ongoing. Just finished three subjects, another three to go in two weeks time. The next paper starts on Wednesday, which means I need to wait for another 4 days and the feeling would be the same as during the first paper of Biology. Malay and chemistry are going to be on the same day, who made the exam schedule may I ask??? Well now I'm bored and I'm already looking forward to go home.
Last Saturday, my parents came to see me at 5 a.m. Yeah, five in the morning. Because they were going to Cambodia and they wanted to see me before my final (uh, I asked them to). I woke up at 4 a.m and read a little bit while still covering myself with my blanket. Mama then called and told me that the main gate was closed and they couldn't come in. What. Where's the pakguard? And you know what I did?
I walked. I walked from the dorm to the main gate. All alone in the dark.
I was reciting surah Qursi and selawat while walking and I didn't dare to look to my left and right, I only looked in front. I wanted to run until I could see my parents at the gate but what if someone actually saw a figure running in the dark? So I just walked at a quick pace.
From a far, I could see someone already coming in from the gate. Mama. And the pakguard was there too. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW FRUSTRATED I WAS AT THAT MOMENT? The pakguard only saw them and let them in when I HAD ALREADY WALKED THAT FAR. But that's okay, at least I didn't have to walk back to my dorm in the dark again. Might ask the pakguard to teman me if I had to.
So Abah drove the car in and they talked and nasihat and reminded me to read the Quran and baca doa before jawab exam and buat exam elok elok all that kind of stuff. I suddenly felt sleepy and too sleepy to cry when they left.
IB exam is still ongoing. Just finished three subjects, another three to go in two weeks time. The next paper starts on Wednesday, which means I need to wait for another 4 days and the feeling would be the same as during the first paper of Biology. Malay and chemistry are going to be on the same day, who made the exam schedule may I ask??? Well now I'm bored and I'm already looking forward to go home.
Last Saturday, my parents came to see me at 5 a.m. Yeah, five in the morning. Because they were going to Cambodia and they wanted to see me before my final (uh, I asked them to). I woke up at 4 a.m and read a little bit while still covering myself with my blanket. Mama then called and told me that the main gate was closed and they couldn't come in. What. Where's the pakguard? And you know what I did?
I walked. I walked from the dorm to the main gate. All alone in the dark.
I was reciting surah Qursi and selawat while walking and I didn't dare to look to my left and right, I only looked in front. I wanted to run until I could see my parents at the gate but what if someone actually saw a figure running in the dark? So I just walked at a quick pace.
From a far, I could see someone already coming in from the gate. Mama. And the pakguard was there too. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW FRUSTRATED I WAS AT THAT MOMENT? The pakguard only saw them and let them in when I HAD ALREADY WALKED THAT FAR. But that's okay, at least I didn't have to walk back to my dorm in the dark again. Might ask the pakguard to teman me if I had to.
So Abah drove the car in and they talked and nasihat and reminded me to read the Quran and baca doa before jawab exam and buat exam elok elok all that kind of stuff. I suddenly felt sleepy and too sleepy to cry when they left.
Comments
Post a Comment