2017
Well hello.
This year is going to be so stressful I can feel it even at this moment. Final deadlines for all the assignments, study groups on weekends and finally- the IB finals. I can't believe that I'm already in my final semester, I can still remember the day of my interview- my parents driving me to the school early in the morning and me eating strawberry pocky on our way back. And one thing for sure is that this place has somewhat changed me. I become a person that I never thought I would be. I do things that I thought I couldn't.
Honestly, I'm so glad it's coming to the end. I've made it this far, huh? When I was in high school, I was so clueless as to where I would continue my study. I didn't know what course I was going to take but one thing that I said to myself was that I will never take biology after SPM. But here I am studying for Biotechnology like uhh?? I wanted to study marine science though but I read somewhere that if you're going to go diving or basically under the sea you need to have a good eye vision and well, me... I'm blind without my glasses or contacts so, goodbye to that. I had applied to study Ecology. I'm not a fan of animals but I love plants. Botany is also in my list of courses I want to study but I haven't done anything about that. I just thought it would be so interesting to know where all the nuts come from, the names of all plants and just TREES!! Whatever it is, I just want something that will always interest me because I lose my interest so easily, and I still yet need to find one.
This year, if everything works out well, if I study right, if luck is by my side, I have the chance to study abroad. May He ease. And for this new year, I'm trying to be more positive and happier :) Let's see how it goes because right now, all the amendments and deadlines are killing me.
This year is going to be so stressful I can feel it even at this moment. Final deadlines for all the assignments, study groups on weekends and finally- the IB finals. I can't believe that I'm already in my final semester, I can still remember the day of my interview- my parents driving me to the school early in the morning and me eating strawberry pocky on our way back. And one thing for sure is that this place has somewhat changed me. I become a person that I never thought I would be. I do things that I thought I couldn't.
Honestly, I'm so glad it's coming to the end. I've made it this far, huh? When I was in high school, I was so clueless as to where I would continue my study. I didn't know what course I was going to take but one thing that I said to myself was that I will never take biology after SPM. But here I am studying for Biotechnology like uhh?? I wanted to study marine science though but I read somewhere that if you're going to go diving or basically under the sea you need to have a good eye vision and well, me... I'm blind without my glasses or contacts so, goodbye to that. I had applied to study Ecology. I'm not a fan of animals but I love plants. Botany is also in my list of courses I want to study but I haven't done anything about that. I just thought it would be so interesting to know where all the nuts come from, the names of all plants and just TREES!! Whatever it is, I just want something that will always interest me because I lose my interest so easily, and I still yet need to find one.
This year, if everything works out well, if I study right, if luck is by my side, I have the chance to study abroad. May He ease. And for this new year, I'm trying to be more positive and happier :) Let's see how it goes because right now, all the amendments and deadlines are killing me.
Comments
Post a Comment